In order to find their way from home to school, players must collect four story cards and follow the order of written steps.
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Players never lose points for wrong answers